Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Gift For The Home HandyMan

DeWalt DW745 Table Saw


Do you have a handyman in your life and you're searching for the perfect gift for him? Well look no further.




I have been a builder for almost 30 years, and a craftsman for almost 50!, and every year my wife has let me buy a new tool for myself for christmas. She always gets me something nice as well.




So over the years I have managed to build up a nice little home workshop where I have built toys for all my kids, and I've now started doing it for the Grandkids.


I've been hankering for a new table saw for quite a while as my old Ryobi is slowly dying. The problem is that as I get older it gets harder for me to move the tools around, so I need something lightweight but still powerful enough to do the job.




I have found the perfect table saw, its the DeWalt DW745, and it is brilliant. It's extremely portable and even has a roll cage to help prevent damage when you're moving it.




This table saw is absolutely perfect for the home shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment