Friday, August 6, 2010

Not getting lost now!

My wife is the worst person in the world at giving or taking directions. She can get lost just going to pick the kids up from school. Thats why I bought her a Garmin Nuvi 760. I trialled a couple of different models, the Garmin Nuvi 255w was also excellent, but didn't have the same features.

When I tried the Garmin nuvi 200 I knew it wouldn't be right for her, she needed a GPS device that told her where to go, and called out the street names while doing it.

Some of the GPS systems on the market will tell you where to go but not say the street names, just say turn right in 300 yards. This is all well and good if it is obvious which right turn to take, but having the street names makes it so much easier.

She is extrememly happy with the Garmin 760, and when she's happy I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment