Friday, May 13, 2011

More Great LEGO

I still remember buying lego for my kids about 30 years ago, and not surprisingly it was one of their favourites.

Now the range of LEGO has just gotten bigger.

My son is in his 40's now but I new he would get a kick out of LEGO so I bought him one of the LEGO architecture range, it was a replica of the Guggenheim museum, and he sat with it for almost 3 hours straight until he had it finished. He absolutely loved it, so now I know what I'll be getting him for birthdays and Christmas!

I also bought his son a piece from the lego kingdoms, this stuff is really 'cool' as the kids say. It's not based on cartoons or movies, instead it makes the kids use their imagination to play with it.

LEGO is always a great gift, and now you can get it for kids of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment